Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Book Tag

Well, well, well. I've been tagged too, and by none other than "Mr. Baptist Blog," Marty Duren.

Here goes...

1. One book that changed your life: The Revolution of Love, George Verwer.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Let the Nations be Glad, John Piper.
3. One book I’d want on a desert island: Other than the Bible, Knowing God, J. I. Packer.
4. One book that made me laugh: Blue Like Jazz, Donald Miller. (What can I say? I know Marty and Art Rogers picked this one too, but I haven’t read many funny books.) :^(
5. One book that made me cry: Seeker Small Groups, Garry Poole. (because of the heart-touching testimonies of people who came to Christ).
6. One book that you wish you had written: The Purpose-Driven Life, Rick Warren. (not just because of all the money Rick has made off of it) ;^)
7. One book you wish had never been written: Old Landmarkism: What is it?, J. R. Graves.
8. One book that you are currently reading: The Open Secret, Lesslie Newbigin.
9. One book that you’ve been meaning to read: The Best Question Ever, Andy Stanley.

I now tag fellow "m bloggers": Stepchild, mr. t, Ken Sorrell and "George Klineberg" (Guy Muse already got tagged along with me).

1 comment: