Well, well, well. I've been tagged too, and by none other than "Mr. Baptist Blog," Marty Duren.
1. One book that changed your life: The Revolution of Love, George Verwer.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Let the Nations be Glad, John Piper.
3. One book I’d want on a desert island: Other than the Bible, Knowing God, J. I. Packer.
4. One book that made me laugh: Blue Like Jazz, Donald Miller. (What can I say? I know Marty and Art Rogers picked this one too, but I haven’t read many funny books.) :^(
5. One book that made me cry: Seeker Small Groups, Garry Poole. (because of the heart-touching testimonies of people who came to Christ).
6. One book that you wish you had written: The Purpose-Driven Life, Rick Warren. (not just because of all the money Rick has made off of it) ;^)
7. One book you wish had never been written: Old Landmarkism: What is it?, J. R. Graves.
8. One book that you are currently reading: The Open Secret, Lesslie Newbigin.
9. One book that you’ve been meaning to read: The Best Question Ever, Andy Stanley.
I now tag fellow "m bloggers": Stepchild, mr. t, Ken Sorrell and "George Klineberg" (Guy Muse already got tagged along with me).